There are many reasons that a person may hire an affordable tree service, but the purpose is truly the same for all: to have their trees planted or removed. If a more personal reason comes to mind, then this option would be preferable, as well. However, if a company quotes you a price without offering personal details to you, or without explaining how you will be compensated, it’s best to move on. Here are some reasons why:
* The service doesn’t ask for your personally-identifying information. * You haven’t been compensated for the work yet. * You haven’t been given a contract or written estimate. * The agency has not provided you with a guarantee of completion. The affordable tree service may want to use your “supplier code”, which means that you’re liable if the job isn’t done right.
* A tree service may not want to spend time learning about your property. They may also not want to take the time to call neighbors and local officials to gain the information they need. Instead, they hope to use your location as the “source” of their database, without asking questions or learning anything about your environment. Unfortunately, this is often a mistake. Asking questions and gaining information from local resources can be time consuming and difficult.
* Tree removal and planting can sometimes be an attempt to fill a need. While businesses may need to remove some trees to make room for new development, developers may need to plant trees in certain areas of a neighborhood in order to help reduce noise. Both of these tree services serve their own purposes, so it’s important to know what the tree service is really trying to accomplish.
* Developers may contact a tree removal company for aesthetic reasons. Removal companies will often use large trucks equipped for tree removal to get rid of large trees. This doesn’t help the environment, though, as trucks leave major traffic scars all over our land. Plus, tree services don’t have the expertise to deal with these types of projects.
* Landscaping is another purpose for which a tree service might be hired. New subdivisions are starting to use them, too. Unfortunately, there’s not a lot that a tree removal company can do to help. They often come in and plant grass seed all over your landscape, hoping that it’ll help the subdivision’s property value. Unfortunately, many developers have found out that this method doesn’t work, either. At best, they end up killing the grass and having to replace it with expensive turf.
While every tree removal or tree service has its own particular purpose, one thing that does remain is that many businesses use the threat of a tree service to get people to take a more environmentally friendly route. Since many customers like the idea of a tree being removed, they might act on it by planting more grass and flowers. For the most part, though, they don’t realize that they’re hurting the planet by doing so.
As you can see, there are many different tree service purposes. Many companies specialize in only one or two areas, but there’s no reason you shouldn’t call several before you choose a company to work on your property. Do some research online to learn more about the best companies to work with, and also to find out what their average costs are. This will help you choose a company that’s right for you and your needs. If you have a tree on your property that needs to be removed, don’t hesitate to contact a tree removal service to do the job.